Visual Sequential Narrative

 


This image ending up a lot more collage-like than I intended for it to be, but I feel like that's just the style that I usually am more comfortable with because I really like the informality of it and putting everything together like puzzle pieces. 

Overall, I quite enjoy this piece because I feel like I was able to put in a lot of emotions that are very personal to me and although it turned out very blue I'm very satisfied with how it's coming along so far. I used a lot of blending tools to make everything come together and I was not sure about the plastic wrap texture I scanned for this, but I think it works quite well. I'm not sure this piece is quite done because of how blue it is. I did want to convey a more sad emotion with this but I'm not sure this shade of aqua is doing it for me yet. I think this is a piece I could work on for a while or even make a series of.

Comments

  1. I love the story behind your piece, it is so beautiful. I think you executed everything super duper well and I am in love with your composition!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts